Show-Me State Convert

edited December 1969 in New Members Say Hello!
Hi everyone, I ran with my VFF for the second day in a row with no pain!  I have had foot problems for months, been through PT, orthotics, the whole nine yards.  5K each of the last two days pain free!  I'm sure glad I found VFF.

Comments

• on 1248830033:

Hi everyone, I ran with my VFF for the second day in a row with no pain!  I have had foot problems for months, been through PT, orthotics, the whole nine yards.  5K each of the last two days pain free!  I'm sure glad I found VFF.

Great to hear you're having such success in your running injury free!  Welcome to the forums!  8)
  • Welcome pwootten! Just a word of warning: If you're coming from highly supportive shoes w/orthotics, make sure to take it easy in the VFFs - they provide enough of a disconnect from the ground that it's possible to overdo it the first couple of weeks (speaking from experience, hah!).
  • on 1248956484:

Welcome pwootten! Just a word of warning: If you're coming from highly supportive shoes w/orthotics, make sure to take it easy in the VFFs - they provide enough of a disconnect from the ground that it's possible to overdo it the first couple of weeks (speaking from experience, hah!).

Thanks allawayr.  I am taking your advice.  After 3 days of running in my VFFs I am taking a day or two for some biking.  No problems so far, but no need to tempt fate.