Hi

edited December 1969 in New Members Say Hello!
I'm a northern Atlanta suburbanite.  I became obsessed with VFFs on Friday.
I bought my Treks Saturday. 
Walked to the bar and back in them that night. 
Hiked 3 miles the next day in them. 
And was very sad to leave them home today, and put my dress shoes back on.

I think I am hooked.

I've seen that at least one member here has been pioneering the VFFs in a business casual environment.
Anyone else have any luck with that?

Comments

• Welcome on board the VFF train. You found the right site for info and a friendly VFF community. If you haven't already, make sure to check out Justin's 'The Beginners Guide to FiveFingers.' Some good stuff.

on 1265687938:

I've seen that at least one member here has been pioneering the VFFs in a business casual environment.

I say go for it, and then let us know how it went!
  • Welcome!  :)

There are definitely a few folks around here who wear them to work.  Check around the boards... should be fun reading in any case.
  • This is a bit of a thread revive, but I wear my treks to the office a couple of days a week.  I am thinking of trying the classics on Casual Fridays :)  I work for a small business and very few of my clients see my feet anyways.  If I am out on the road, I wear them just to start the conversation.  The treks work well with a pair of jeans, some of the other employees hardly noticed (until I put my feet on the desk).
  • I wear mine everyday, but we're on the casual side of business-casual. 
  • on 1265687938:

I'm a northern Atlanta suburbanite.  I became obsessed with VFFs on Friday.
    I bought my Treks Saturday. 
    Walked to the bar and back in them that night. 
    Hiked 3 miles the next day in them. 
    And was very sad to leave them home today, and put my dress shoes back on.

I think I am hooked.

I'm a RN and I wear my Treks to work, no problems.