Exclusive - 2010-2011 catalog photos

Perhaps someone knows a link to a pdf-file of the brochure I got in the mail today. In the meantime you can enjoy these pictures...
Also interesting to see which models won't be available anymore (for ex Sprint blue camo, KSO black/orange, Flow grey camo, Bikila only in red)! The Speed is still there, so perhaps we will see that coming to the US later this year? There will be male black Sprints.
I did not take the whole brochure, only the new models, most of which already could be seen elsewhere on birthdayshoes.com  The lady version of the KSO Trek looks awesome, very nice color shade. The toes on the male Trek sport are shiny black, and shiny grey on the grey (female) model, which looks nice.

Enjoy!
Dirk

dscn1322.jpg

dscn1323ak.jpg

dscn1324y.jpg

dscn1325h.jpg

dscn1326o.jpg

dscn1329bc.jpg

dscn1330c.jpg

dscn1331na.jpg

dscn1328g.jpg

Comments

• very cool. I dig the women's red and black sprint. That color gonna be available in mens?
  • ARGH!  What do they have against brown shoes for women?!
  • on 1270761014:

ARGH!  What do they have against brown shoes for women?!

I second that!
  • But they're beautifull!  :o
    Well, Tony Post in his latest FB message said Women Treks were coming in may, this is the Fall Winter catalogue. Perhaps they will be available in brown for women soon after all?
  • Seriously, I was DREAMING of brown treks.
  • nice job dirk - oh dang - i could be in trouble - so many pairs i like the look of
  • The wool ones look pretty sweet.  I'm definitely getting a pair of the sport treks as well.  
  • I still want the denim/yellow classics (a 2010 non-US color).  Other than that  - I still would like a pair of treks (I think in brown).
  • Well, Tony Post in his latest FB message said Women Treks were coming in may, this is the Fall Winter catalogue. Perhaps they will be available in brown for women soon after all?

I hope so!  :)

The wool Classics, on the other hand, look pretty sweet.  *covet*
  • on 1270762448:

on 1270761014:

I second that!

pURPLE? Seriously, who has a purple wardrobe? I want brown too, but maybe I don't need any more vffs. Vuibram is seriously getting on my nerves wiht the QC crap. I've been waiting since October of last year for non-to thin soled KSos.  >:(
  • I'm thinking about testing out the men VFFs. I dig their color combos better than the women.
  • I'm thinking about testing out the men VFFs. I dig their color combos better than the women.

Yeah, me too.  Though of course the brown men's Treks are too big!  >:(
  • on 1270788091:

on 1270762448:

on 1270761014:

I second that!

pURPLE? Seriously, who has a purple wardrobe? I want brown too, but maybe I don't need any more vffs. Vuibram is seriously getting on my nerves wiht the QC crap. I've been waiting since October of last year for non-to thin soled KSos.   >:(

Purple and violet were popular colors from last winter.
  • The women Treks will be in black, too, forgot to mention, perhaps that's more acceptable than the violet version (feeling like the devil's advocate, here)
  • they should transfer purple to the men's collection (any vff type, i don't care), i'd buy them. and then add some more colors, like teal, green and others. my non vff shoes are already bland enough (i hate male fashion, 90% is black, brown and grey) and vibram goes in the same direction. especially the grey needs to vanish (or be banned to one model per type).
  • yeah i wish i had one of those overlapping foot sizes wear you could choose from both models - alot of the female color schemes i like too - even with tplana evo styles - there is a lt blue option that blows the others away imo
  • I'm getting so excited for the wool classics! I don't have a pair of classics yet and I think I just decided to wait  ;D
  • Does Winter 2010-2011 mean we will see these shoes in 2012?  :P
  • on 1270788091:

pURPLE? Seriously, who has a purple wardrobe?

My 3yr old Daughter. If it's not Pink or Purple it's not gonna happen.
  • I must be doing something wrong, because I can't see the pics in this thread.  Where can I see them?
  • on 1270824517:

on 1270788091:

pURPLE? Seriously, who has a purple wardrobe?

My 3yr old Daughter. If it's not Pink or Purple it's not gonna happen.

Real men wear purple.  Heck I'd love a pair of Purple VFF's.  They would go with the color of my car!

-And the pictures are on the first page of this post.  Yes they are just photos of the catalog.  Lets see if someone can post the pdf of the catalog.  I will be stopping by the Five Fingers dealer this afternoon so I'll see if he will let me borrow his copy and post them online. 
  • I *think* the Trek for women will be available in Brown -- just check this STOCK image I got:

https://birthdayshoes.com/women-s-kso-trek-greenlighted-for-production-by-vibram

Now who knows how definitive that is, but hopefully they wouldn't put out a stock brown KSO Trek photo and not follow through.

I'd much sooner expect to see brown Treks and purple Treks as the only two color options for women, too.  BWDIK!
  • Black's okay... but I just think of hiking shoes as brown, and more of my clothes go with brown.

They are also less likely to show dust, mud and dirt.