Non Runner from Lincoln, Nebraska

edited December 1969 in New Members Say Hello!
Hi All,
Just got my first pair of VFFs, I am not a runner, but like the freedom they offer.
(Though I did run a mile or so for a couple of days, I simply couldn't help it. They make me feel like a little boy again. I also like to climb random rocks, or anything else that looks climb-able.)

Comments

• on 1250892524:

Hi All,
    Just got my first pair of VFFs, I am not a runner, but like the freedom they offer.
    (Though I did run a mile or so for a couple of days, I simply couldn't help it. They make me feel like a little boy again. I also like to climb random rocks, or anything else that looks climb-able.)

I, too, feel like a kid when I get to bound about outside in a pseudo-barefoot fashion.  And I don't consider myself a runner either (though I'm doing it more and more these days!).

Welcome to the forums!
  • Welcome tmoldovan! VFFs definately make you want to play. I've noticed that I like to wiggle my toes when I'm waiting in line. It's so great to feel what your walking on, although srap pointy little rocks are always an eye opener.  :o
  • Welcome, tmoldovan! What kind of VFFs did you get?
  • I got a pair of black KSOs. That's the only color they had. I was hoping for some tan ones though. I didn't want sprints or classics, because I really want to keep stuff out. No complaints so far.

I got them at Scheels, they even had a $10 sale off, and made sure they fit right.

I got them last Friday, and today my calves finally feel OK.