Pes cavus - do they fit

Hey everybody. I'm a newcomer to the world of FF, and I've just got my first pair today.

I've noticed when I bend my foot upwards (I think it's called) the shoes leaves the foot and creates a gap between foot and shoe on the inside - I need to say that I suffer from pes cavus and I think that's why.

Anyone have the same problem, and does it matter?

Best regards

-Nicolaj, Denmark

Comments

• i do not have pes and my classics do the same thing you are talking about.  when i flex my foot (raising the toes upward to the shin) my foot arches and the shoe separates.  it may be more exaggerated on yours but i would say it's normal. 
  • I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, even though MY feets a little crippled:)

thanx
  • I used to suffer with plantar fasciitis, heel spur and Morton's nueroma. Now I can walk all day and my feet and legs never hurt or get tired. Recently my old favorite dress shoes but the dust. I will be replacing them with a Orthofeet dress shoe. It's so wonderful to not have hurting feet. I love these shoes! They feel great and look great! They are my 5th pair of orthofeet.