Runnin in the Rain.

Well helllllo there birthdayshoes community.  I'm a yoga enthusiast and soon-to-be runner.  I hate just walking but running sets my soul on fiiiire.

:)  I live in the great southern state of Mississippi and right now I'm the only person I know in my school who owns these shoes, a few people around town do, but I don't know them really well.

I wanted to introduce myself, you can call me Ninja, if you'd like.  I'm not too fond of real names, so just stick with that.

Oh, and I have a question.  When you bought your first Vibrams (Mine are KSOs, light blue, gray, and white) did you suddenly feel more adventurous or as if you could do anything?  Yeah, I was just wondering if I was the only one.  Thanks to my KSOs I'm now going white water rafting, camping, hiking, and hopefully bouldering!  :)

-Backpacking Ninja

Comments

• on 1274390539:

Well helllllo there birthdayshoes community.  I'm a yoga enthusiast and soon-to-be runner.  I hate just walking but running sets my soul on fiiiire.

:)  I live in the great southern state of Mississippi and right now I'm the only person I know in my school who owns these shoes, a few people around town do, but I don't know them really well.

I wanted to introduce myself, you can call me Ninja, if you'd like.  I'm not too fond of real names, so just stick with that.

Oh, and I have a question.  When you bought your first Vibrams (Mine are KSOs, light blue, gray, and white) did you suddenly feel more adventurous or as if you could do anything?  Yeah, I was just wondering if I was the only one.  Thanks to my KSOs I'm now going white water rafting, camping, hiking, and hopefully bouldering!   :)

-Backpacking Ninja

Welcome Ninja!  Sounds like you are ready to get out there and dominate everything!  I got my first pair of KSOs in the winter and wouldn't let a little snow keep me from getting out side so I know the feeling of doing anything!  Go with it and conquer it all!
  • Welcome!  :)

When you bought your first Vibrams (Mine are KSOs, light blue, gray, and white) did you suddenly feel more adventurous or as if you could do anything?

Definitely!
  • die with your boots on!! words to live by.  ;)
  • on 1274394692:

Welcome!  :)

When you bought your first Vibrams (Mine are KSOs, light blue, gray, and white) did you suddenly feel more adventurous or as if you could do anything?

Definitely!

X2

btw, welcome Ninja (cool name  :) )
  • on 1274411037:

on 1274394692:

Welcome!  :)

Definitely!

X2

btw, welcome Ninja (cool name  :) )

add one more to the tally.
  • Ok, good to hear, my mom thought I went crazy when I suddenly became a huge outdoors kind of person when I got this.  :)
  • Yep, count me in as well.  My wife told me yesterday that she does not know what happened to me.  Ever since I received my first pair of VFFs I have been obsessed with them.  I actually did a trail run, and I have never even really thought about doing one.  That is what treks will do for ya. ;)
  • Hi ninja! Wellcome!  I know what you mean. They just make me want to go do everything.
    My mom said cute! My dad said, those are interesting haha

I am waiting on my larger pair as we speak and I am excited to try them out this weekend.
    I am actually going on a trip next week to Gatlinburg and then down to Mississippi for a week and a half. LOVE IT there! So many great trails and places to explore.
  • Welcome from another Mississippian.

You can call me Michael. :)

I'm in the Jackson Metro area and there are several others that wear VFFs here.

Welcome aboard again.

Michael
  • Michael and Ninja,
    I am also here in the Jackson Metro area. Glad to see some other MS folks. How are you enjoying our typically hot summers filled with late afternoon rains? Sure makes for some muggy runs, huh? This is why I get up at 4:00 in the mornings to get my runs in!