Yellow-ish and smelly foot soles

I just finnished my first marathon in a pair of treks. A few days later I notice that my feet smell a bit bad and they seem a bit on the yellow side. Is that good, are my soles getting harder? Should I try to remove some skin, how do I do this?

Comments

• for the smell, wash your feet with some anti-bacterial handwash, that works quite well
  • There is a good thread about how to clean your VFFs check here there is a wealth of info. I found the Oxiclean option to be most effective. Hope this helps.

https://forum.birthdayshoes.com/birthdayshoes-com-general-discussion/yeah-vffs-are-funky-but-sometimes-not-in-the-good-way/

forgot the URL the first time.
  • Suffering from plantar fasciitis for over a year made shopping for shoe a difficult task. I had read about orthofeet and thought I would take a gamble. They are by far the BEST shoe for me. I had cleared my pain up over the winter months and was ready to get back into my walking routine. I bought my orthofeet shoes and absolutely LOVE them. Can walk three miles and have no pain afterwards. My walking shoes have turned into my working shoes. I will order another pair as soon as I have time to look and decide. Currently own the boot and now the walking so the third pair will be a charm!
  • Experiencing plantar fasciitis for over a year made looking for shoe a troublesome undertaking. I had found out about orthofeet and figured I would take a bet. They are by a wide margin the BEST shoe for me. I had cleared my agony up over the winter months and was prepared to get once more into my strolling schedule. I purchased my orthofeet shoes and totally LOVE them. Can walk three miles and have no torment a short time later. My strolling shoes have transformed into my working shoes. I will arrange another match when I have room schedule-wise to look and choose. At present possess the boot and now the strolling so the third combine will be an appeal!