New Balance Minimus

Does anyone else want a pair? I like these better than the Merrell Barefoot lineup. I have 2 pairs of VFFs and I think my next pair is either going to be Speeds or a pair of Minimus.

Comments

• I will probably get a pair as well for anything rough where i don't want to risk bruising. I also like their look better than the Merell line from what I've seen so far.
  • I usually like Merrell, but the Barefoot line isn't anything impressive.
  • I like both merrell and NB and will try both lines.  I like both looks.  If the merrells have a 0 mm heel/toe drop (as it seems they might), that will be a big point of differentiation.  It's great that we're about to have a lot more minimal options.
  • They look great.  I don't have minimalist type shoes so I wouldn't mind getting a pair.
  • I intend to get a pair of the minimus ASAP have no doubts about it.
  • Think if they are like the first picture nice and open and cage like then yes deffo be trying if they are to nseaker ish then I'll have to see.
  • I'll be grabbing a pair of them asap also. I like the look, but I already have a pair of KSO remix, so I'm hoping at least one of the production models is a low key color.
  • I like the non lace variant.  High on my list.
  • I'm surprised this video hasn't been posted yet.

new balance minimus

He runs a good amount of miles barefoot every week.
  • Definitely very interested.  If it fits well, and the price is right, I will be getting a pair.  Will probably get the one that looks the most normal so I can wear it for occasions when Vibrams just won't do.
  • I hate that we have to wait till March 2011 to even get a feel for them.  ::)
  • on 1286031737:

I hate that we have to wait till March 2011 to even get a feel for them.  ::)

It does suck. Hey does anyone have any idea how much they'll be?
  • I've been waiting for these, too, but in the mean time I just found a pair of Mizuno Wave Musha 2's for $49!  I haven't taken them for a run yet, but so far I'm impressed with how light they are, very flat, and the top is so light and stretchy it feels like it's not even there! I"m hoping these will be good for wearing with thicker socks for some winter running.
  • on 1286837026:

I've been waiting for these, too, but in the mean time I just found a pair of Mizuno Wave Musha 2's for $49!  I haven't taken them for a run yet, but so far I'm impressed with how light they are, very flat, and the top is so light and stretchy it feels like it's not even there! I"m hoping these will be good for wearing with thicker socks for some winter running.

Its the wave Musha's I have been using as part of my transition to more minimal footwear and have to say for my longer work and club runs before i got the guts to wear the kso's to the running club they where good.