What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?

I got the idea of this topic from another forum where they post about what they did in or too their jeeps and its a popular thread so I figured I'd start one here.

Today I went to work in my VFF classics then at night I took the garbage out in 35 degree weather with wet driveway barefoot. :)

Comments

• Ah a mortal enemy you are Jeep driver....  ;D

Posted in the Land Rover forum ;)  wearing my VFF's
    Answered this post barefoot
    Put the dog out and played a little fetch barefoot in the snow

Everything in my life, as I only wear VFF's or am bare. 
  • Haha, Hey I respect Land Rovers, can be good help out on the trail ;) I'm always barefoot around the house..even in winter
  • Yeah us LR guys need to lighten up and realize you need to celebrate the small things in life..........

Like making it to the end of the driveway :D

Enjoy the world before they blow it up or pave it over!  Preferably barefoot 8)
  • Drove home from work barefoot :D
  • Drove to work barefoot, walked through Cardiff castle grounds from where I park to the office and then spent the whole work day in my classics.

Left work and it was pouring down with rain, and the elastic band on the classics were cutting a bit after wearing them all day so took them off and walked all the way through the Castle grounds and Bute Park barefoot, then drove home barefoot.

Like barefootin said, I wear VFF's exclusively, or nothing at all now. I find I am deliberately going barefoot more and more and enjoying every minute of it. Couldnt be bothered slipping my shoes back on when I went shopping yesterday so did the whole supermarket shop barefoot. Got a few odd looks, but nobody said anything including the security guard and greeter who saw me walk in like that, thier reaction was a 'meh' at most :)
  • I gotta stop being a wuss and go into stores barefoot...cuz like you guys I'm always in my VFF's unless its my work boots or sometimes the occasional flip flop...other then that I'm in my birthday shoes  ;)
  • Well I cant do much in my VFFs because the Afghan snow is starting to melt and become slush during the day and ice at night. However, we are expected to get some snow tonight... so I might go make yeti tracks in my smart wools or KSOs.
  • on 1298679204:

I gotta stop being a wuss and go into stores barefoot...cuz like you guys I'm always in my VFF's unless its my work boots or sometimes the occasional flip flop...other then that I'm in my birthday shoes  ;)

With a product called oashatoes they have become my work boots as well for time that metatarsal protection isn't needed anyway. ;)  Since you are around my area, Supershoes has them if your occupation would allow their use.
  • Took the flow treks kayaking. Really about time I got my ass in gear and did the supermarket thing bare, i've managed coffea barefoot but everytime ive thought of doing it to the supermarket chickened out.
  • Yea same here :(

Drove home from the girls house barefoot and got gas like that too...the stares people give you :)
  • The wife and daughter in VFF's and me and the dog barefoot took a run in the park after church enjoying the 53F temps today!  We all left muddy prints across the bridge back to our vehicle, only two of us left real ones. ;)

vffjeeper04, I won't look at you wierd.  I'll give you a thumbs up (maybe a toe) if I see ya out, since you're local. 
  • Look for a lifted tan/khaki jeep with a soft top :) I'll be sure to wave.
  • Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I ran a car racing team (I was crew chief, and one of our drivers), wearing my VFFs any time I wasn't in my fire retardant shoes. A few people commented on the shoes - those who tease me teased me about them, those I don't know as well were polite. As part of running the team, I needed to run a few places, and it was nice to be in shoes that allowed me to run freely (I've always used a forefoot strike running, and always had to fight my previous shoes for this). I didn't end up holding any parts with the shoes this weekend (unlike the last weekend).
  • Woke up this morning and walked to my jeep and drove it barefoot to work.
    Vff's at work then barefoot driving it to a local wheeling spot and got my jeep dirty then back home barefoot...life's good :)
  • on 1298930058:

Woke up this morning and walked to my jeep and drove it barefoot to work.
    Vff's at work then barefoot driving it to a local wheeling spot and got my jeep dirty then back home barefoot...life's good :)

Local wheeling spot???  Didn't know there were any, at least legal ones ;).  My wife put ruts in the yard in the Rover taking something to the barn in her VFF's.
  • shhhh  ;)  its a hit or miss...if you do it right they wont bother you...just tell them your fishing or looking for spots to fish ;) and when they ask how did the vehicle get so muddy you just say "in order to get to my good spot, it entails me going through some mud :D
  • Yeah, I wish we had some legit places to throw some mud (my truck) and climb (the L.R.) around here.  I use to pull my brother out of some "spots" quickly before the g warden or black & whites showed up when we were younger.  He never understood the limitations of his rides.....  ::)
  • I hear you  neither did I at first..when stock :D
  • I love driving stick barefoot...anyone else like it?  I do it all the time and today was no exception. Anyone know of barefoot friendly stores aroud here in york PA?
  • I drive bare as well, even stick.  The only car I don't is my MG.  The clutch is too hard.  I once ripped the seat rails out of a rusty floor on one I had years ago pushing in the clutch.  It's a chore even in the VFF's, got a cramp in the ball of my foot once feathering the clutch while waiting for someone to turn (non syncro trans so you keep her moving unless you want to come to a dead stop).  That wasn't fun....
  • Wow interesting. lol
  • Trying to decide what store to go in barefoot and not get told I need shoes.
  • The farther south (or west) you stay, the better off you'll be.  Born and Bred in Pennsyltucky I is......  Well, I wasn't that far south in the county...  ;D  

Keep us in the loop.   I know when I was younger (like 20 years ago) I got asked to leave and to return with something on my feet when picking up an order from a local sub shop.  Ticked me off because it was done and getting cold.  I did the Micky D's on Queen Street way back then with no prob even though they had the infamous sign on the door.  I just learned you stood close to the counter ;).   I once walked up to the take out window at the Hardee's in R-Lion.........  That, they didn't go for...... :o  

I haven't tried any place bare since I'm all growed up :P

[size=8pt]All gramatical error's are on purpose.......[/size]
  • Everything I do every day. Make espresso, eat breakfast, surf the web, check the mail, buy groceries, pay bills. The only time I DON"T wear VFFs or go barefoot is when cycling or on the motorcycle.