Chinese Injinjis?

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Pairs-Toe-Socks-five-fingers-fivefingers-SOCK-M-/250806721891?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a653edd63#ht_1236wt_1139

Take a look at that. It seems to be to good to be true. 10 pairs for 40 bucks and free shipping? This isnt april first anymore is it?
I was looking at them and "they come new without tags."
Another thing is the picture of the socks where the red tag is kinda blurred out.
I say fakes. I almost want to buy these. I only have like 3 pairs.

Comments

• They are just regular toe socks that are available pretty much anywhere these days. They are not "fakes" because the listing say nothing about being Injinji's.
  • on 1304756738:

They are just regular toe socks that are available pretty much anywhere these days. They are not "fakes" because the listing say nothing about being Injinji's.

I agree with those not being fakes, however there's a particular feature that differs from other cheap toe socks: if it's TRUE that the composition of the fabric includes 70% Coolmax and 5% Lycra that would make them much better alternative than other toe socks made mainly of cotton, with tendency to build up sweat and stretchable over time.
  • Ya I usually avoid anything on E-bay that ships from China...not really worth the risk.  Especially when they say new without packaging or tags.
  • I spent like 10 bucks and got two pairs. Ill let you guys know the details on arrival.
  • on 1304747315:

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Pairs-Toe-Socks-five-fingers-fivefingers-SOCK-M-/250806721891?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a653edd63#ht_1236wt_1139

Take a look at that. It seems to be to good to be true. 10 pairs for 40 bucks and free shipping? This isnt april first anymore is it?
    I was looking at them and "they come new without tags."
    Another thing is the picture of the socks where the red tag is kinda blurred out.
    I say fakes. I almost want to buy these. I only have like 3 pairs.

They definitely used a stock photo from injinji and just blurred out the logo.  I am curious to hear about the quality of these.  I too have only three pair of toe socks, one pair of gray injinji, on pair of khaki smartwools and a pair of thin dress sock looking striped ones from some no name company. 
  • Ill do a mini review when they arrive.
  • I ordered some on May 7. They arrived today. They did have an injinji label (red with white lower case lettering)  on them. Unfortunately I have not used  toe socks (other than one pair of liners that I ordered on the internet that I "think" are the real deal) so I don't know how these compare. I did get the amount I ordered and they seem to be the correct size.
  • on 1305932107:

I ordered some on May 7. They arrived today. They did have an injinji label (red with white lower case lettering)  on them. Unfortunately I have not used  toe socks (other than one pair of liners that I ordered on the internet that I "think" are the real deal) so I don't know how these compare. I did get the amount I ordered and they seem to be the correct size.

Yea they seem to be pretty legit. Only difference between regular injinjis and these are they have a arch support band.
  • My favorite tv series how did that spammer know that?
  • Just a quick addition to this thread. I grabbed a set of socks from a seller like this as I just wanted some cheap toesocks to wear now and then to prolong the life of my daily use VFF's before having to wash them. The item looked identical (black toe socks, blurred out injini style logo) and paid £23 GBP ($37 USD)  for 10 pairs posted. They took about 2 weeks or so to arrive as they were free economy shipping and turned up in a strong jiffy bag stuffed full of socks!

They are all neatly presented, folded flat with little metal clips to keep them together. They have an Injini label on them so they are knockoffs as expected from the image but to be honest the quality is pretty good.

Injinjis1.jpg

They are a nice tight mesh that is slightly stretchy and fits my feet perfectly. I bought the large size and im a size 43 in VFF's. I've worn pairs of these for about a week or so now and they are nice and comfortable, you dont lose any ground feel and they are thin enough to go into even my snugger VFF's without causing any problems.

Injinjis2.jpg

They aren't up to the quality of the real deal obviously, but they're not bad for a cheaper alternative.

• To bad they don't have these in the micro crew length. Or better yet, I would love to find a no show style in white.
  • Ive been looking and no luck yet.
  • I got a pair and I found that the material seems different because my toes don't really fit into them and they seem very coarse...anyone else have this problem?
  • Yea i thought that as well. But after a wash or two theyll soften up. i cant really tell(on my feets) that in wearing knock offs.
  • The steel certainly limits mobility of the painful joint, but the back half of these insoles are flimsy felt. The felt bunches up and allows the steel to slide under the arch - Orthofeet insole is a comfortable or effective orthotics.