Bikilas

I heard from Anne at GSSGear (great people), that the bikilas should be shipping around February and have a MSRP of $100 for men and women's models. Bikilas have the same sizing as KSOs. Let's hope they're not tight on top like Treks, but since they're made from a synthetic material, perhaps it won't be an issue?

Save your money now.  ;) I have to get two pairs. One for me and one for my husband. I think we're both getting the green/white ones.  ;D

Hmm I wonder if you could use the bikilas for trail running. Obviously their tread isn't as aggressive as the Treks, but I would think they would have better traction than a normal KSO.

Comments

• hard to tell just from pictures but hoping for a low profile hybrid sole composed of elastomers of different durometers... hard and soft compounds intermingled but strategically placed.
  • I don't care about the colours or the finer points of their design. I just want a pair!

Alan
  • I want a pair too! :)  better traction for me on wet roads....

I got the contact info for GSS.  did they say if they will be taking "pre" orders? 

my classics are feeling better - there is definitely a break in period.  the toes are generally more snug than my KSO's ever were.  but i've read that the classics are more glove like than the KSO's.
  • on 1256655678:

I want a pair too! :)  better traction for me on wet roads....

I got the contact info for GSS.  did they say if they will be taking "pre" orders?  

my classics are feeling better - there is definitely a break in period.  the toes are generally more snug than my KSO's ever were.  but i've read that the classics are more glove like than the KSO's.

Give GSSGear a call about preorders on the bikila because I don't know. I'm glad your classics are working out and that the toes feel better. It gives me hope on my new classics coming in.  ;D
  • Shapeshifter - what language are you writing in?????
    I WANT A PAIR BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL!!
  • I heard they will have microtonic inertial dampeners and temporal rectification pods.
  • And wearing them will result in the transperambulation of pseudo-cosmic antimatter. (Apologies to Robert Rankin.)

Alan
  • on 1256670090:

Shapeshifter - what language are you writing in?????

heheheh... was half asleep when i posted. sure sounds like gibberish to me!!! must've been the alien brain stem implant taking affect.
  • on 1256670090:

Shapeshifter - what language are you writing in?????

I believe that he's saying that he would like the sole to be soft in some places but more rigid in others. If not rigid er say then more firm.
  • on 1256672137:

I heard they will have microtonic inertial dampeners and temporal rectification pods.

I LOL'd...