What are you wearing today?

Thought it might be fun to see what folks are wearing today, including footwear of course.

Me:  Jeans with a kelly green button down shirt and black Jaya LRs

What about you?

Comments

• Black Adidas baseball cut t-shirt, jeans and Slate Grey Stems.

EDIT: Also a black/gray baseball cap. 
  • Blue button down shirt, jeans, black Speeds
  • red gymnastics/trampolining hoody black track pants and red sprints
  • Black scrubs, merrel's pace gloves!
  • Old shoes. Well... I was doing a little gardening, and I didn't want to get lots of the local damp clay soil in between the toes. Using your foot to push on a spade is much less painful with a thick sole, too.  ;)
  • on 1331920173:

Old shoes. Well... I was doing a little gardening, and I didn't want to get lots of the local damp clay soil in between the toes. Using your foot to push on a spade is much less painful with a thick sole, too.  ;)

Nearly nude gardening wearing nothing but old shoes.
  • on 1331922670:

on 1331920173:

Old shoes. Well... I was doing a little gardening, and I didn't want to get lots of the local damp clay soil in between the toes. Using your foot to push on a spade is much less painful with a thick sole, too.  ;)

As I was working at the front of the house, with a busy street just yards away... no. Jeans, shirt and a fleece. It's rarely warm enough here to cast a clout.
  • on 1331922670:

Well at least you would still be able to use a spade/shovel!  ;D
  • Wool hat, merino short-sleeved shirt, long-sleeved fleece shirt, fleece jacket, rain jacket, long underwear pants, yoga pants, gaiters, SmartWool socks, and DASH RunAmocs.  it was a cold, wet hike!
  • This weekend was one long road trip. We drove from Fort McMurray, AB to Saskatoon this weekend, (just shy of 900km). My wife plays on the local roller derby team, and there was a bout yesterday as part of a double header. I wore my treks and some comfy jeans. Today is a long drive back, so I'm throwing on an icebreaker tee (so comfortable), a pair of running pants, and my Luna sandals.

I got a bunch of funny looks at my shoes yesterday, but I didn't really stand out when everyone else at the event was wearing hot pants, fishnets and knee-high socks. My wife's team won their first game since they are fairly new, and played really well. Roller derby is so much fun to watch!!!
  • Sweats and my Crocs.

It is cool and raining outside so I am staying inside.
  • T-shirt,frayed blue Carhartts,and black/gray/green Komodosport LS'.Oh yeah,and a blue raincoat.
  • Rocking a golf shirt, my favourite jeans and my VB oaks at work. I throw on my steel toed work boots for a few minutes at a time, but the rest of the day in in my oaks. After wearing them over the past week, I love them. I've decided that I like them a little better without the insoles, these have surprisingly good ground feel for a casual shoe. They have actually gotten complements at work, so I'm very pleased with them. While I love my VFFs, these are awesome for a completely different reason.
  • on 1331933088:

on 1331922670:

Well at least you would still be able to use a spade/shovel!  ;D

You don't need shoes for that.....  I've dug many holes bare (from the ankles down anyway) or in VFF's...

Back to the question at hand.  Nice jeans, taylored button down slightly untucked, and black bormio's.  Soon to be bare and feelin good...
  • Black button down shirt with flowy bottom, over military style skinny cargo pants, Primal Origins Stems.
  • komodos and my favorite nike shorts. Its 66 degrees out side and im warm  :P
  • At work, thus wearing a grayish blouse, black corduroy skirt and my favorite old black ballet-style flats from Next. Just discovered that this great ground feeling is due to soles worn nearly through, and that I will soon need to look for a replacement pair.
  • Typical Friday office wear; pinstripe shirt, black V-neck jumper, blue jeans and um, my new black Vivobarefoot Neo Trails: not my regular office shoe...I'm wearing them in a bit because the materials are stiffer than I'm used to  - plus there are lots of hilly dirt tracks and stony paths close to work. I went for a walk at lunchtime and ahem, from evidence on the carpet tiles under my desk I appear to have tracked half the hillside in with me...  ::) :D
  • Today it is Brown Trek LS with blue jeans and a black polo shirt. We are having a birthday party and I have been in and out cooking on the grill and dodging the rain and hail.
  • At the moment: brown t-shirt,blue Carhartts,and my black FiveFingers Classics.

(Laundry day,and I'm washing most of my other clothes.The Classics were most convenient to wear right now.)
  • Nike shorts, my black shirt with my police academy design and barefoot.
  • Jeans, red button down shirt and Vivobarefoot Neos (blue).  When I'm at my desk I'm usually barefoot.
  • on 1335026417:

Nike shorts, my black shirt with my police academy design and barefoot.

Now I can't get the police academy theme song out of my head, thanks for that. 

Today the weather is a little more brisk.  I am wearing a long sleeved t-shirt under a long sleeved unlined wind shirt, jeans and STEMs.
  • There was actually some flurries falling from the sky today so I was back in VB Off Road Hi's today, jeans and a flowy grey/black sheer blouse, and winter coat!
  • Hmmm, what vibrams to wear tomorrow for my first day of finals. Trek sports, ksos, or bikilas...someone choose for me!!