knee problems and foot stress fracture

Ok so last summer I got a stress fracture in my right foot after running in my vibram Kso for like 3 months. Running between 2-4 mile every other day. I as started to get knee problems after restarting running after the stress fracture healed with the vibram kso. I got something called patello-femoral pain syndrome or Runner's Knee. I am flat footed and weight 240lbs. My question would do you think I should continue running in the vibram five fingers

Comments

• on 1335226110:

Ok so last summer I got a stress fracture in my right foot after running in my vibram Kso for like 3 months. Running between 2-4 mile every other day. I as started to get knee problems after restarting running after the stress fracture healed with the vibram kso. I got something called patello-femoral pain syndrome or Runner's Knee. I am flat footed and weight 240lbs. My question would do you think I should continue running in the vibram five fingers

are you heel striking? are you sure your form is correct?
  • I am not a heel striking.  My form is ok
  • No overstriding either?  Is your foot turned out and away from your direction of movement?