how many minimalist shoes do you have so far?

Me: 10 pairs of Vibrams, one Leming and one Vivobarefoot....  8)

Comments

• 2 pair of VFFs, 1 pair of VivoBarefoot, 1 pair of Leming and 1 pair of Unshoes.
  • Two VFF, two Leming, and some Invisible shoes.
  • I can admit I have a problem, I am addicted. So far, 4 VFF, soon to have a pair of Minimus for work.
  • 17 Vff, 1 Stem, 2 Vivobarefoot, see signature. Do I need to point out I am done? Except for Lontras this fall... :-\

Update: 2 more Classics were added since then, and a VB Boxing Boot. No Lontras, but an Alitza and an Entrada coming in the summer I think. So 19 Vff's and 4 other minimalist pairs.
  • 17  VFFs  :o, 4 pairs of merrells (trail, tough, & 2 sonic gloves), 3 softstars (1 short winter boot, 1 slipper, 1 custom dash run amoc), 1 vivobarefoot. 

I sooooooo have a problem!!  I tell myself that each has its own purpose, even if it is just to be a spare. I rarely wear any other kind of shoe.
  • Lets See.

5 pairs classics
    1 pair KSO
    1 pair Komodo
    1 pair Flow Trek
    2 pairs Sprints

1 pair vivobarefoot achilles
    2 pair vivobarefoot Evo II
    1 pair Vivobarefoot breatheo trail

1 pair Teva Zilch

numerous old style nike and addidas aquasocks before true minimal shoes came along.
  • Wow... this is like an AA-meeting for VFF addicts.
  • I've 6 VFF and 1 non-VFF. I really must put that M47 Classic on eBay, rather than have them sit in a drawer...

Before finding VFFs, I had in active use: one pair of good trainers (preferably water resistant), an old pair of trainers for scruff work, a pair of hiking boots, and a pair of carpet slippers.

[size=7pt](Translation: UK trainer = US sneaker.)[/size]
  • As you'll see from my response, I should change my name to shoe junkie.

VFFs - 12 pair (Kso, bikilas, bikilas LS, komodosport LS, jaya LR, treksports, Kso treks, and Spyridon LS)

Others: merrell tough glove, trail glove, sonic glove, delight glove, pure glove, and just got some road gloves, one pair lemming, two pair invisible shoes, one pair Luna sandals, one pair Teva Zilch, Vivibarefoot: off road high, breatho trail, and Neo, and saucony hattori.

I think that's it but I reserve the right to edit later.  ;D

Edited to add SoftStar Runamoc lite and 2 pair Runamoc dash.
  • classics x2, performa, sprint, kso x2, bikila, trek x2, treksport, merrel pure glove x2, trail glove, and mighty glove's for work shoes.
  • maybe we can find a mathematic formula between the reputation/post count and amount of VFF`s

I`ve got a lot, but don`t see it as a problem  :D
  • I too try to justify each pair, but it keeps getting harder:
    Trek LS (brown work shoe)
    Trek (black work shoe)
    old Trek (trail running)
    Flow (winter running)
    Bikila LS x2 (road running)
    Moc (lifting shoe)
    Smartwool (casual)

Total: 8
  • on 1340540222:

Wow... this is like an AA-meeting for VFF addicts.

Looks like someone needs an intervention......

Lyonel YOU haven't admitted to having a problem yet...... ;D

Hi, I'm barefootin and it's been 1 day (although for my son) since my last VFF purchase.... (thanks Mr. Leigh for supporting my addiction) 8)
  • on 1340509521:

Me: 10 pairs of Vibrams, one Leming and one Vivobarefoot....   8)

23 pairs......Ok, intervention needed......:)
  • 1 pair Spyridon LS
    1 pair Komodo
    1 pair Bikila LS
    1 pair Inov-8 bare grip 200
    :)
  • on 1340585074:

on 1340540222:

Hi, I'm barefootin and it's been 1 day (although for my son) since my last VFF purchase.... (thanks Mr. Leigh for supporting my addiction) 8)

LOL I think we should start this topic all over again and begin with that sentence: Hi, I'm (your name) and it's been.... etc.

BTW I don't own any pair of those weird monkey shoes.

• BTW I don't own any pair of those weird monkey shoes.

[/quote]

uh-oh! he's in denial!  those are the worst...
  • 1 pair of FiveFingers Komodosport LS

1 pair of FiveFingers Sprints

1 pair of FiveFingers Classics

1 pair of Merrell Trail Gloves.

That's 4 so far..with a fifth (when it's released) coming in the next 4 or 5 months.(Speed XC)
  • Up to nine pair so far - and eagerly waiting for some of the fall releases!
    - Black/Orange KSO (my first pair)
    - Black/Gray Bikila LS (my favorite pair)
    - Black/White Speed
    - Black/Gold Komodosport
    - Black Trek LS (love these for work)
    - Brown Trek LS (love these for work)
    - Brown/Tan Speed
    - Brown/Gray Spyridon LS
    - Black/Blue Komodosport LS (just got 'em last week!)
  • I think Bearfooted is going to win this contest...

Personally.

5 pairs of VFF's: Speeds, KSO's, Bikila LS, Classics, Mocs
    2 pairs of Vivobarefoot's:  Neo's, Ra's
  • 16 pairs of VFF (8 classic, 2 coming soon olympic themed, 2 sprint, 2 kso, 1 bikila, 1 treksport, and 2 seeya)
    1 merrell road glove
    2 new balance minimus zero road and trail

wow, what the he#@!  is wrong with me!
    damn you vibram and your amazing line of barefootwear.
  • on 1340585074:

on 1340540222:

Your welcome barefootin.  I hope your son enjoys his brown/brown KSOs.

See, I don't have a problem since I was willing to part with one pair.  Upon selling my non-utilized KSOs, I now have the following:

Denim Classics
    Suomy Classics
    Smartwool Classics
    Modified Walnut Classics, no elastic and only half a heel tab per shoe, bought them this way on these forums.
    Navy/Gray/Yellow Classics
    Light Blue/White Classics affectionately referred to as my Smurf shoes
    Gray/Orange/Black Classics
    Navy/Aqua/Camo Classics
    Navy/White/White Classics
    US Olympic Flag Classics
    CastleRock/Navy/Gray Sprints
    Black/White Speeds

So, as you can see 12 pair since my recent KSO sale.  Now, what to replace those with, hmmmm.  Oh, and that was just the VFFs.

2 pair of Stems, Slate Gray and Earth Brown
    1 pair of Vivo barefoot Hydrophobic

So, fifteen pair of minimalist shoes total.
  • I suddenly don't feel so bad.

4 VFFs (B/W Speeds, Trek LS, Bikila LS, Remix Red KSOs), 1 Vivobarefoot Aqua Lite.

There's a pretty serious KSO sale going on at a place local to me, so another pair of KSOs are in my immediate future... as are the Speed XCs... and the Komodosport LS...
  • looks like im somewhere in the middle with these figures. my count is 8 total

5 VFFs (kso, sprint, bikila, komodosport, and a recent addition of olympic classic  ;D )
    3 pairs of New Balance Minimus Trail. Im a huge fan of these and recently bought the winteruns for work, the waterproofing comes in handy!
  • This thread is theraputic!!  My wife thinks im nuts, but I only have VFF sprints, Vivobarefoot Ra, Merrell True Gloves, and a pair of invisible shoes on their way. 

I am Joel, and I have not bought minimalist shoes in one full week.  (should i get some more today????)