Hey, I'm new. In every aspect.

edited December 1969 in New Members Say Hello!
Hello all, I actually just bought my first pair of VFFs after wanting them for a very long time.  My best friend has  had them for a couple years now, and he has been coaching me along somewhat.  I have back issues, and I have had my knee rebuilt (rebuilt, NOT replaced) twice now.  I'm currently living in the midwest USA, working as a draftsman.  I am married with 2 kids,  and majorly out of shape, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of a good workout.

I can already attest to having my VFFs benefit me greatly.  My feet are sore, but feel amazing.  My knees are a tad bit sore, but they feel more balanced than they have in years.  After my walk last night I stretched, and a kink that has been in my back for months has worked itself out.

I do have an issue though, and I'm kinda frustrated right now. I bought a pair of Komodo Sports, in size 47. I'm a size 12 US, and my VFFs fit perfectly from heel to tip of big toe, but my smaller toes don't go to the end of their respective pockets. I will admit, I have slight hammer toes, and they flatten out a tiny bit, and fill the pockets a tiny bit more, but I'm still at a loss....any advice?

Comments

• on 1352661961:

I do have an issue though, and I'm kinda frustrated right now. I bought a pair of Komodo Sports, in size 47. I'm a size 12 US, and my VFFs fit perfectly from heel to tip of big toe, but my smaller toes don't go to the end of their respective pockets. I will admit, I have slight hammer toes, and they flatten out a tiny bit, and fill the pockets a tiny bit more, but I'm still at a loss....any advice?

Most people's smaller toes don't go to the end of the toe pockets. As long as the big toe is just touching the end of its pocket and your heel is touching the back of the shoe, you're correctly fitted for size.
  • I have hammer toe. I could feel how comfortable these sneakers were from the moment I put them on - EVEN BEFORE I STOOD UP!!! I could feel the heel of the shoe cuddling my heel. I can not bear to wear anything but my orthofeet shoes! I like the hammer toe for toe comfort. Fit is great. I like the colors and the mesh.
  • Time of gathering is by all accounts something worth being thankful for however no understudy can use it. Assignment Writing Service UK

• Tail Spend Management solution by Simfoni comprises a Tail Spend technology enabled buying solution that automates over 75% of the buying process. Simfoni offers Tail Spend Solutions, Tail Spend Strategies, Tail Spend Automation, Tail Spend Technology and Tail Spend Software that helps organizations achieve world-class savings.
  • I have pound toe. I could feel how good these shoes were from the minute I put them on - EVEN BEFORE I STOOD UP!!! I could feel the foot rear area of the shoe snuggling my rear area. I can not stand to wear anything besides rather my orthofeet shoes! I like the mallet toe for toe comfort. Fit is extraordinary. I like the hues and the work.