Paintball

edited December 1969 in Barefoot(ish) Activities
I actually started wearing VFF's for paintball, but have grown to love them for everything.  So when I play, I wear Treks, but I want to try some Spyridons.  I play in the woods, and not only is the weight on my feet so much less, it feels much easier to run around, but I am even a bit more sneaky, and I'm not that sneaky usually, than before, since I feel everything as I step, and know where and when to step.

Comments

• edited September 13
    I play in the woods, not only the weight on my feet is much less, it feels easier to run, but I write my assignment even a bit sneaky, I am not that kind of sneaky, usually.
  • pain is a common problem with many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions.It can be also solved by using orthofeet Avery Island – Black shoes which reduces your pains and make you feel more comfortable. That’s why people are mostly orthofeet shoes it is not only providing shoes but also reducing the pain caused in legs to the people.
  • edited November 20
    Mostly we face problems while writing assignments is because of lack of writing skills or we don’t know from where I will get proper information for my assignment. To solve this issue many assignment help online service are available in market. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com
  • I am very heavy, my feet are sensitive, Plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Arthritis. Nothing I have purchased before including at the Podiatrist office has been this durable and this comfortable. I know I will buy more in the future as they wear out. If you are thinking about it, don't, your feet will thank you, I know mine have by being painless. orthofeet is very comfortable.