Topo ST-2 review

Been a long time since I've posted here. Anyways, I thought I'd do a quick preliminary review of Topo ST-2s. Tony Post, the guy who came up with Five Fingers, started this company after leaving Vibram. There are a couple different models. I got the ST-2, which is 0 drop, and has a pretty wide toe box. Kind of reminds me of the original NB Minimus MT-10, but without the band across the toe box. The bottom of the shoe has some exposed EVA, it doesn't have all of it covered with a hard rubber outsole, so I'm curious as to how that will hold up. Overall, it's nice having a little bit of cushion.

On my first run, my shins did feel a little funny, almost like I had shin splints, so I cut my run a little short even though the sensation passed after about 3/4 mile.

Like I said, preliminary review after just one run and wearing it casually for a day breaking it in. Please ask questions. I'll try and update after two weeks or so.

Also, took me a while to figure out that in order to start a new thread you have to click on the blue plus sign on the bottom right of the page. Not as intuitive as the old site.