Waterproof minimalist shoes?

Hey everyone! I have shoes for most occasions, but rainy days still elude me. The shoes I like don't play well with water, and the shoes I have that play well with water, I don't like to wear. Any recommendations for minimal shoes that can handle puddles and an occasional downpour without drenching my socks and feet?

The first-gen leather Minimus fit the bill, but aren't around any more. I don't like the feel of my Senmotics or TadeEvo, or the Lems boots. The closest I've found currently on the market is some black leather VivoBarefoot. What do you all wear when it's wet?

Thanks!

-A

Comments

• These shoes are decent in light of the fact that they are lightweight, agreeable and waterproof. These are not as great a shoeless shoe as a portion of the other Merrell contributions. The sole feels somewhat thicker and less adaptable. However, the waterproof quality is justified regardless of a considerable measure to me. I am happy to have these shoes yet in the event that it isn't wet I will presumably wear my different merrells. Hope that helps you! Assignment writing service
  • The site guarantees that the equation for Dependable will last up to 16 hours in the event that it is connected effectively with the Dependable setting powder. It tends to be worn every day as a full scope establishment marketing assignments Blender is utilized to cover imperfections, for example, dim spots, skin pigmentation, scar and Vitiation. Dependable can likewise disguise a few tattoos.
  • When you have the form and design. UK Assignment Writing Let's do it gravely and wear shoes that are designed with your own. Walk the mall to show people that it's admirable how.
  • I just want to thank you to share your information on your blog; this is a simple and useful. Entreprise de transport guadeloupe
  • Perfect your running shape and amp up your training. Merrell men’s and women’s path running footwear and water resistant going for walks shoes assist you get outdoor and get in form. Start with minimalist going for walks footwear which have greater cushion and stability and paintings your way up to the glove-like fit of our M-Connect barefoot shoes. Push your self to the restrict with versatile trail footwear which could help improve your agility, your stride and your mile time Law Essay Help Online UK Based

• wonderful This was among the best posts from your team it let me learn many new things. Piano Tiles 2